Kaspersky Password Manager 188.8.131.52
OS Support: Windows 2k3, Windows 2000, Windows 7 x64, Windows XP, Windows Other, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64,
Hits: 1055 visitors
License: Free to try
Price: 24.95 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 22 Jul 2014
Last Update: 21 Jul 2014See full specifications Add your review!
Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user. It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords
Secure password storage
Strong password generator
Easy completion of long forms
Secure password exchange
Keylogging and phishing protection
Easy access to websites
Easy access to apps
Storing your identity
Creating and saving notes
Synchronises passwords and data across all devices
Automatically imports passwords from browsers and apps
Auto-login to websites
Auto-login to apps
Automatically fills in forms on websites*
Quick launch button – for PCs and Macs
Remote licence management
Encryption of passwords and data
Securely storing your passwords
All of your passwords and key information about your identity are stored in an encrypted vault – so it’s virtually impossible for your passwords to be hacked or stolen by cybercriminals or identity thieves:
- Your passwords and identity cards* can only be unlocked with a master password that only you know.
- Virtual Keyboard technology lets you securely enter your master password on your PC – so keyloggers can’t capture your master password.
- *An identity card can contain a range of personal information – including your name, address, date of birth, credit card details and more – to help enable automated completion of web forms, when you’re using your PC or Mac.
Synchronising your passwords across multiple devices
Whether you’re at home using your PC or Mac, or you’re out and about using your tablet or smartphone, you can easily and rapidly access your passwords for your favourite websites and apps:
- All your passwords and identity cards are synchronised across all your devices – Windows PCs, Macs, Android smartphones & tablets, iPhones and iPads.
- Whenever you open Kaspersky Password Manager, the very latest versions of all your stored account passwords and identity information will be available.
Simplifying ‘sign in’ for websites and apps
Because Kaspersky Password Manager stores and manages all your usernames – and their associated passwords – it’s easier to sign into your favourite websites and apps when you return to them:
- You don’t need to remember all your different passwords for every website and app – and you won’t have to keep sending ‘I forgot my password’ messages to your favourite websites.
Generating strong passwords – via your PC
When a user relies on simple, easy-to-remember passwords, it’s all too easy for hackers to work out what those passwords are and gain access to accounts and apps. Similarly, using the same passwords for multiple accounts makes it easier for cybercriminals to access all your accounts. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager:
- Automatically creates strong, individual passwords on your PC… for each web and app account. You can then use these strong passwords on any of your supported devices.
Saving you time filling in online forms – on your PC or your Mac
You only need to enter information into an identity card once… and then every time any of that data needs to be added to a form on the Web, Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically complete the relevant sections of the form:
- Identity cards include fields for personal, financial and business information – including name, date of birth, address and more – and they’re securely stored in an encrypted vault.
Providing FREE, secure storage for up to 15 passwords
Kaspersky Password Manager gives you a choice of FREE or premium versions. The FREE version lets you manage:
- Fifteen passwords for web accounts and / or app accounts
- One identity card that contains your personal information
If you need to manage more than fifteen passwords and / or more than one identity card, simply purchase the premium version of Kaspersky Password Manager and you’ll be able to store and use an unlimited number of passwords and identity cards.