Avast Internet Security 2016.11.2.2261
OS Support: Windows Vista x32, Windows Vista x64, WinXP, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, WinServer, Windows 10, Windows 8,
Hits: 580 visitors
Price: 49.99 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 05 Apr 2016
Last Update: 03 Mar 2015See full specifications Add your review!
Internet Security 2016 delivers everything you need to protect yourself online.
Avast Internet Security delivers everything you need to protect your home network and online activities with the freedom you want. You get the most-trusted security in the world, with more than 200 million people. Then we add the first home-network scanner to help you protect your router, printer, and network drives. We also give you a firewall, anti-spam guards, and protection against DNS hijacking.
* Home Network Security: we’ve added something new and unique to all Avast PC security solutions – Home Network Security. With just one click, you can scan your network for potential security issues to help prevent attacks on your routers and network.
* Firewall: Avast’s silent firewall prevents unauthorized access to your computer by hackers over the Internet or a Wi-Fi network. It works by quietly filtering the data that reaches your computer, eliminating known threats and isolating those that seem suspicious. All you’ll notice is that you don’t get hacked.
* SecureDNS : One of the biggest risks people face on any Wi-Fi network is DNS hijacking. This bit of malware redirects you from the site you want to visit to one that looks like it. You log in as usual and it captures your user name and password. We’ve solved this problem by encrypting the traffic between an Avast-protected PC and our DNS server. That way you always get where you want to go.
* SafeZone: SafeZone provides an isolated, secure place for you to bank, shop, and pay bills online. It runs in a virtual device, so malware can’t log keystrokes or copy what you type. You can whitelist your favorite banking, shopping, and financial sites so SafeZone starts automatically when you go there. SafeZone automatically activates SecureDNS to ensure you go to the right websites.
* Core Protective Features and Technologies: Antivirus & antispyware * Home Security Network * HTTPS scanning * SecureDNS, SafeZone * Sandbox * Anti-spam * Firewall * SmartScan * Software Updater.
* Home Security Network
* HTTPS scanning
* SafeZone Browser
* Software Updater
Changes on the new version:
New features: Redesigned user interface; Home Network Security, HTTPS scanning, SecureDNS, SmartScan. Improvements: Browser Cleanup, antivirus and anti-malware protection, SafeZone, Sandbox, Firewall, Software Updater, MyAvast Account integration.