ComboTIFF Pro 2.11
Batch TIFF Toolkit which allows you to resize, merge, extract, delete pages from multipage TIFF documents. An invaluable tool for those who works with TIFF files. Comes in Native 32 Bit and 64 Bit Version
ComboTIFF Pro is a Batch TIFF Toolkit. If you work with Multipage TIFFs, ComboTIFF Pro is certainly the tool for you. It allows you to merge several TIFFs (Single or Multipage), PNG and JPEG files together into a brand new MultiTIFF file.
If the pages within the TIFF documents needs reorganizing, you need to insert several pages into it or if you need to remove several pages, ComboTIFF Pro is the tool for you. ComboTIFF also allows you to convert the TIFF files to TIFF, PNG and JPEG and vice versa. It supports adding text captions to the one or more pages within the document.
ComboTIFF Pro allows you to
* work with Multipage TIFF, Single page TIFF, PNG and JPEG images
* extract a page or range of pages from the Multipage TIFF documents
* organize pages from within a Multipage TIFF document using page ranges (ascending or descending) or single pages
* merge several TIFF, PNG and JPEG images together into a single Multipage TIFF
* save each documents as individual Multipage TIFF files
* save all extracted pages into a single Multipage TIFF file
* change TIFF Compression to None, CCITT G3, CCITT G4, JPEG v7.0, Packbits or LZW
* change TIFF Colorspace to CMYK, YcbCR, RGB, RGB Palette or CIELab
* resize the dimension of each page by Pixel Dimension, Percentage or to 3/4x, 1/2x, 1/3x and 1/4x the original dimension while retaining ratio aspect
* rotate pages 90 degrees clockwise, 90 degrees counterclockwise, 180 degrees or flip left or flip down
* apply sharpening effect to the pages
* change color depth to 1 Bit, 4 Bits, 8 Bits or 24 Bits
* support Grayscale images including Grayscale JPEG output
* add Text Captions to all or selected pages in the document
* add copyright tag to the files as and where the tag is supported
It comes in native 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions and supports Windows 8.
Changes on the new version: