Batch It 6.20
Batch It! is an automated Unicode Batch Imaging Editor which allows you to resize, rename , add captions, add drop shadow, remove red eye, create tiled images, print and enhance images.
Batch It is a Windows based GUI Batch Image Processor which handles the popular image formats, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG and BMP. Batch It! can batch resize, rename, add captions, add watermark, add drop shadow, create contact sheet, add special effects such as Sepia, Old Photo, Negative, Grayscale, Red Eye Removal and more in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
Batch It! allows you to
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
- Add Romanized or Unicode Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically. You can use the preset alignment settings and even change its offset to get that precise position you need.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark and its position.
- Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize, sepia and so on.
- Creation of Tile Images
- Batch Red Eye Removal
- Load and Save the processed images to either JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, PNG and TIFF formats (Including JPEG, Packbits,Huffman, LZW, CCITT G.3, G.4 Compression and Uncompessed).
- Control the JPEG, JPEG 2000 and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
- Save and Load Batch Imaging Profiles for future use
- Printing of Contact Sheet
- Include Unicode Support to allow you to process images and folders which are not in Romanized Characters.
Changes on the new version:
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement