Active GIF Creator 4.1
OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows 7 x64, Windows XP, Windows Other, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64, WinVista, WinVista, WinServer, Windows 8,
Hits: 1225 visitors
Price: 39.00 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 30 Oct 2016
Last Update: 05 Jan 2016See full specifications Add your review!
With Image Tools Group Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images (banners, buttons, and other graphics) for the Web. You can even make movies with pictures created by internal image editor or any image editing program.
With Image Tools Group Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- makes animated GIF- files from set of BMP, JPEG, ICO, PCX, PNG, TGA, PSD- files and Windows Metafiles;
- imports frames from other GIF- files;
- manages list of images;
- edits images using internal image editor or script editor;
- duplicates, merges, crops, resizes, rotates and flips frames;
- defines GIF- files global parameters: GIF size, logical screen size, background color index, number of loops in animation;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacement, delay, title and value "how to remove" for each separate image;
- applies effects to whole image or to its rectangle part;
- puts particles on image;
- adds and removes text commentaries;
- edits color palettes;
- supports clipboard operations for images (in BMP format);
- exports and imports AVI and ANI- files, bitmap strips;
- creates 2D and 3D button images;
- uses image collections;
- creates animation scripts;
- optimizes size of GIF- files;
- shows GIF size and download time for different speeds of modems;
- allows to preview your GIF- file on Web pages with different backgrounds;
- adds hidden signatures to GIFs to protect them from unauthorized use;
- creates GIF- files from command line in batch mode;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or TGA- files;
- saves created animation as a project in a file with extension .agif;
- creates maps in HTML;
- generates HTML links;
- supports multi-language interface.
Changes on the new version:
* Windows 10 - compatibility. * Improvements in dialog Tools / 3D object.