Batch TIFF & PDF Converter 1.0.0
Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is an All-In-One Toolkit made to handle all your TIFF and PDF needs. Supports Conversion and Extraction of PDF and TIFF files. It supports merging of tiff, pdf, png and jpg into a TIFF or PDF file.
Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is an All-In-One Toolkit made to handle all your TIFF and PDF needs. This application is modelled around Batch TIFF Resizer which is our Windows based TIFF and PDF tool and the best of the various Mac applications such as our CM PDF & TIFF Page Extractor, CM PDF Merge NX, CM TIFF 2 PDF and CM ComboTIFF which is also available on the Mac App Store.
Because of TIFF and PDF multi-page support, it is increasingly use to store scanned documents such as architecture plans, contracts, invoices and the likes.
What Batch TIFF & PDF Converter can do includes
* Open and Save with Single Page TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, JPG and PNG Files
* Merge all files in the listing into a single Multi-Page TIFF file or PDF File
* Can work with Password Protected PDF File as the application will prompt for the unlock password
* Extract Pages from the Multi-Page TIFF and PDF files into TIFF, PDF, PNG or JPG files
* Rearrange Pages within the TIFF and PDF documents using Page Ranges
* Remove Pages from the TIFF and PDF which is undesired
* Remove or Add Password Protections to the PDF file (Only if you have the master password to unlock the file)
* Insert Pages into the TIFF and PDF files
* Resize Pages using Downsizing by Pixels, Percentages, Ratio or even Paper Size
* Add Text Caption such as Copyright tags to the pages within the TIFF and PDF files. You can pick from the 9 locations where text captions can be included as such Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Center Left, Center Middle, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle and Bottom Right. You can even determine on which page such as All Pages, Even Pages, Odd Pages, Every Page except First and Odd Pages except First.
TIFF Specific Settings
* Change TIFF Compression Settings
* Add Copyright Tag to TIFF File
PDF Specific Settings
* Set PDF Compression Filter and Level
* Set PDF Encryption Level from 40 Bit all the way up to 256 Bit
* Set PDF User and Mast
Changes on the new version: