Express Scribe Pro for Mac 5.88
Express Scribe is an audio transcription player for typists using Mac OS X. Features variable speed playback, foot pedal control and can automatically load audio files from email, FTP or network. Supports dss, dct, wav, mp3, aif and many more.
Express Scribe is audio transcription player for typists using Mac OS X. This transcription player features variable speed playback, foot pedal control, speech to text engine integration and can automatically load audio files from email, FTP or network. Audio format support includes dss, dct, wav, mp3, aif and many more. You can also dock traditional hand held recorders and transfer the audio as well and importing audio from CD.
Express Scribe Pro for Mac Features:
* Ability to play compressed wav, aiff, mp3 and dct file formats
* Supports propietary audio formats including dss, ds2 and mvf
* Variable speed (constant pitch) playback
* Foot pedal control support
* Ability to Dock portable recorders to load recordings
* Uses systemwide HotKeys so you can control playback when using other software
* Automatically receives and loads files by FTP, email or over computer network
* Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work
Changes on the new version:
User Interface Improvements