EncryptStick Linux 6.0.5
EncryptStick can quickly, easily and permanently secure your information.
Everyone has private information and files on a computer, laptop, flash drive, or some other portable storage device that should have extra security. Whether these files are photos, videos, financial records, banking information or other sensitive data, they are vulnerable to damage, loss and even theft. Loss and misuse of private information can have serious consequences: embarrassment, expense, even job loss.
EncryptStick can quickly, easily and permanently secure your important information and protect your privacy.
Encrypt Stick runs on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
With EncryptStick's 100% secure data privacy management software you'll be able to:
- easily and securely backup your files to your computer, other devices, or the cloud;
- synchronize at a click, those files you wish to have on all your local and remote devices; Windows, Mac or Linux
- move your files securely on flash drives, and continue your work on any guest computer with 100% security;
- easily integrate data backups into your daily routine - without the added work;
- have total control of access to data; you are the only one who has the password, and even we don't know it;
- have total confidence in the security of your data with EncryptStick's military grade encryption;
- Mount and display vaults as Drive letters in Windows or as a Favorite within Windows Explorer
- Select a preferred encryption level for a new vault (128, 256 or 512 bit AES)
- Use one(1) license to install EncryptStick on a combination of three (3) devices (host computer and other storage devices)
Join the thousands of users who have gained control of their digital life and greater peace of mind, with the power of EncryptStick.
Changes on the new version:
- vaults mounted as drive letter - vaults mounted as a folder - 1 license can be applied to 3 devices - Securely backup and restore vaults (and keep several backups) - Repair a damaged vault - Use one(1) license to install EncryptStick on any combination of three (3) storage devices